Our Agreement/Waiver serves a few purposes. By signing this waiver, you are saying that you have read and understand our rules listed in #2; it states that you are responsible for your child and any children that you bring with you; and also by signing it, you acknowledge that there is a potential risk of getting injured and that you assume all risk and waive any right to sue.
You can fill out and print your waiver using the forms below, or if you prefer, you can download an empty waiver here.
If you fill out your waiver online, please keep in mind that entering your name into the form acts as an electronic version of your signature.
Terms and Conditions
By signing this document you may be waiving certain legal rights, including the right to sue.
In consideration of the services of Playland Adventure, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as Playland) I hereby agree to release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge Playland on behalf of myself, the minor(s) identified below, and any other minor(s) accompanying the undersigned whether or not listed, acknowledge, appreciates and agrees that:
1. I am aware of the rules listed below and hereby agree to follow them and make sure that all children are following them. If I see any rules being broken or if I witness misuse of the equipment I will report such incidents to a Playland Adventure employee immediately.
2. Rules: No outside food/drink are allowed to be brought in; In order to play on the inflatables, socks must be worn at all times; no food, drink, gum or candy are permitted on the inflatables; slide feet first only; no climbing up slides; no standing at the top of slides; no jumping down the slides; must go ONE WAY through obstacle course, no stopping and playing on the way through; no rough play; no wrestling; no flips allowed, no swinging or hanging from the Wrecking Ball; remove sharp objects from clothing.
3. I acknowledge that riding the mechanical bull and bungee trampoline entails unknown and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
4. Inflatables can be hazardous and dangerous. Activities require strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and expertise. I understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person or child.
5. Furthermore, Playland Adventure employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of participant’s abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
6. I, on my own behalf and on behalf of my child and any other accompanying minor(s) assume any and all risk and damage or injury while on the Playland Adventure premises.
7. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I/my children understand the rules. It is also understood that it is my own responsibility to supervise and monitor my children and my own activities.
8. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the cost of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
9. By the execution of this agreement, it is my intention to assume all risk of injury; and do hereby surrender and waive any rights to sue, agree to release, indemnify, hold harmless or exercise any legal right to seek damages against Adventure Playland, its owners, agents, employees, officers, directors and/or all other persons or entities acting on its behalf.
10. I hereby acknowledge that my or my childs and any other accompanying minor(s) participation in activities at Playland Adventure are strictly voluntary. I hereby certify that I am over 18 years of age, I have carefully read the foregoing release, waivers, and covenant not to sue and acknowledge that I understand and agree to all of the above terms and conditions. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I, on my own behalf and on the behalf of my child and other accompanying minor(s), assume all risks and waive and release all substantial rights that, or my child or any accompanying minor(s), may have and possess.